For Consumers


TRICARE ( - Provides health insurance for qualified service members, National Guard and Reserve members.

TRICARE for Life ( - Medicare-wraparound health care coverage for TRICARE-eligible beneficiaries who have Medicare Parts A and B.

U.S. Dept. of Veterans Affairs ( - If you’re a veteran, you may qualify for care and prescription drug coverage through a Department of Veterans Affairs medical facility. 

Washington state's Veterans Benefit Enhancement Program (VBEP) ( - The Washington State Health Care Authority in partnership with the Washington State Dept. of Veterans Affairs help eligible veterans and their families get assistance through Veterans Affairs health care.