What do they cost?
Medicare Advantage (MA) plans are another way to get Original Medicare (Parts A and B).
The government pays a private insurance company you select to manage your care.
- Part A premiums (if any).
- Part B premiums.
- The MA plan's premium (if any): 2020 plans and prices.
- Any deductibles, copays, or coinsurance.
What do these plans cover?
MA plans cover all medically-necessary care covered by Original Medicare.
Some plans include prescription drug coverage (Medicare Part D) and:
- Vision and hearing exams.
- Dental care (may charge additional premium).
- Foot care.
- Yearly routine exams.
- Wellness classes.