The WSHIP assessment report contains health plan and stop-loss enrollment information that's used to determine each plan member's share of the WSHIP assessment.
The report is due March 1 for the prior year's enrollments.
Who needs to submit the WSHIP assessment report?
- An insurer whose Certificate of Authority lists disability as an authorized class of insurance?
- A health care service contractor (HCSC)?
- A healthcare maintenance organization (HMO)?
- A self-funded multiple employer welfare arrangement (MEWA)?
If you answered:
- Yes to any of the questions above, you must submit the WSHIP assessment report by March 1.
- No to all the questions above, you do not need to fill out this report.