The following guidelines will assist you in properly submitting your SERFF filings in Washington state.
Note: We are now accepting all NAIC product coding matrix types through SERFF.
For life, annuity, credit, long-term care and Medicare supplements
What's not accepted? Life illustrations, refund calculations, multiple policy reports and grievance reports.
For health and disability
- Product coding matrix (PDF, 4649KB)
- Instructions - Forms - SERFF HD general form filing instructions (PDF, 1.12MB)
- Instructions - Rates - SERFF HD general rate filing instructions (PDF, 456KB)
- Stop loss rate filing guidance (PDF, 171KB)
- Short form (PDF, 124KB)
- Short form (Word , 22KB)
- Short form (Excel, 368KB)
- Rate schedule item (PDF, 94KB)
- Rate schedule item (Excel , 2683KB)
- Large group rate manual guidance (PDF, 172KB)
What's not accepted? Provider Network Form A reports.
For property and casualty
- Product coding matrix (PDF, 304KB)
- SERFF property and casualty form filing instructions (PDF , 27KB)
- SERFF property and casualty rate rule general instructions (PDF, 41KB)
- SERFF motor vehicle service contracts general filing instructions (PDF , 24KB)
- Personal insurance scoring model general filing instructions (PDF, 36KB)
For title insurance
For more information
To see up-to-date filing information:
- Login to SERFF (login.serff.com)
- Select the "Filing Rules" tab
- Select "General instructions" or "Submission requirements"