The following guidelines will assist you in properly submitting your SERFF filings in Washington state.
Note: We are now accepting all NAIC product coding matrix types through SERFF.
For health care benefit manager
For carrier provider agreements and HCBM filings
For life, annuity, credit, long-term care and Medicare supplements
For health and disability
What's not accepted? Provider Network Form A reports.
For property and casualty
- SERFF property and casualty form filing instructions (PDF , 27KB)
- SERFF property and casualty rate rule general instructions (PDF, 41KB)
- SERFF motor vehicle service contracts general filing instructions (PDF , 24KB)
- Personal insurance scoring model general filing instructions (PDF, 36KB)
For title insurance
For more information
To see up-to-date filing information:
- Login to SERFF (login.serff.com).
- Select the "Filing Rules" tab.
- Select "General instructions" or "Submission requirements."