For Insurers

Motor vehicle service contracts

As a motor vehicle service contract provider, you are required to file contracts and related forms.

What do I need to file?

  • Contract jackets.
  • Declarations pages.
  • Applications.
  • Other forms made a part of the service contract.

What don't I file?

  • Advertising brochures.
  • Service contract holder notices.
  • Billing notices.
  • Other forms that are not part of the service contract.

How do I file?

Use these filing guidelines:

SERFF motor vehicle service contract general filing instructions (PDF, 27KB)