Here you can find Medicare Supplement filing requirements for initial filings, subsequent filings and annual filings.
- Group contract and certificate
- Application, see WAC 284-66-130 (leg.wa.gov) - Requirements for application forms and replacement of Medicare Supplement insurance coverage and WAC 284-58-030(2) (leg.wa.gov) - General contents of all life and disability form and disability rate filings
- Outline of coverage, see WAC 284-66-080 (leg.wa.gov) - Outline of coverage required, and WAC 284-66-092 (leg.wa.gov) - Form of "outline of coverage"
- Replacement notice, see WAC 284-66-142 (leg.wa.gov) - Form of replacement notice, and WAC 284-66-130(4)(5) and (6) (leg.wa.gov) - Requirements for application forms and replacement of Medicare Supplement insurance coverage
- Commission schedule agreement - for agent marketed plans, see WAC 284-66-350 (leg.wa.gov) - Permitted compensation arrangements
- Actuarial memo, see WAC 284-05-060 (leg.wa.gov) - Qualified actuary defined, and WAC 284-66-243(8) (leg.wa.gov)- Filing and approval of policies and certificates and premium rates
- Premium rate schedules, see RCW 48.66.045(3) (leg.wa.gov) - Mandated coverage for replacement policies - Rates on a community-rated basis
- Advertising, see WAC 284-66-300 (leg.wa.gov) - Requirements for advertising
- Riders and endorsements, see WAC 284-66-260 (leg.wa.gov) - Riders and endorsements
- Premium rate changes, see WAC 284-66-240 (leg.wa.gov) - Filing requirements and premium adjustments, and WAC 284-66-243(3) (leg.wa.gov) - Filing and approval of policies and certificates and premium rates
- Adjustment notice, see WAC 284-66-160 (leg.wa.gov) - Adjustment notice to conform existing Medicare Supplement policies to changes in Medicare
- For instructions on submitting the following reports, see the section on Medicare Supplement filings in the SERFF life, health, and disability rate filing general instructions (PDF, 724.79 KB).
- Refund calculation, see WAC 284-66-220 (leg.wa.gov) - Medicare Supplement refund calculation form required, and WAC 284-66-232 (leg.wa.gov) - Form for Medicare Supplement refund calculation
- Multiple policies, see WAC 284-66-320 (leg.wa.gov) - Reporting of multiple policies, and WAC 284-66-323 (leg.wa.gov) - Form for reporting multiple Medicare Supplement policies and certificates
- Pre-standardized loss ratio experience, see WAC 284-55-205 (leg.wa.gov) - Medicare Supplement loss ratio experience form required, and WAC 284-55-210 (leg.wa.gov) - Form of Medicare Supplement loss ratio experience
- Standardized premium rates and experience, see WAC 284-66-203(3) (leg.wa.gov) - Loss ratio and rating standards and refund or credit of premium