What types of payments do you accept for premium tax payments?
We accept e-Checks (ACH debit EFT) and paper checks.
What information do I need if I want to pay with e-Check?
- Account detail (personal, business).
- Type of account (savings, checking).
- Your financial institution's routing number.
- Your bank account number.
- The name on the account.
- The effective date of the payment.
My bank wants the OIC's Company Name and ID number to allow a debit payment. How do I find those?
- The OIC's Company Name is Office of Insurance Commissioner.
- The OIC's Company ID is E916001093.
Can I make multiple payments at once?
Yes! Just select the payments you want to make by checking their corresponding box, then select either Print Invoice or Make Payment.