Advisories, sometimes referred to as bulletins, are an interpretive policy statement released to advise the public of the OIC’s current opinions, approaches and likely courses of action. They are advisories only.
- 2020-05: Emergency order on reporting requirements for collecting withheld depreciation payments (PDF, 249.12 KB)
- Emergency order on dental insurance and clarifying grace period payments (PDF, 229.53 KB)
- 2020-03: Emergency order to P&C insurers allow grace period (PDF, 197.58 KB)
- Frequently asked questions about Emergency Order 2020-03
- 2020-02 Emergency order to health insurers on telehealth, other coverage (PDF, 278.82)
Technical assistance advisories
- 2017-01 Two-day Notification Requirement for Security Breaches (PDF, 50KB)