If you have hearing loss
We have access to a telecommunications device for the deaf (TDD/TTY) for callers who have hearing or speech impairments.
If you are limited English proficient (LEP)
We have employees who speak Korean, Spanish, Chinese, Vietnamese and Tagalog. We we can provide help with all other languages, including American Sign Language (ASL).
- Answer questions about home, auto, health, life, annuities, business and other insurance.
- Help you understand your insurance rights, including your health insurance appeal rights and the process.
- Help you understand how health reform works.
- Look into your complaints against an insurance company.
- Provide you with information about your shopping options.
- Verify if an agent, agency or company is authorized to sell insurance in Washington state.