Also called commercial general liability insurance, it protects business owners against losses due to bodily injury or property damage.
Factors that affect finding insurance
- Type of business
- Number of years in business
- Claims history
Things to keep in mind when you shop for business insurance
- Before you choose an agent or broker, make sure they're licensed to sell insurance in Washington state.
- All insurance policies include various limits, conditions, exclusions and restrictions.
- Some insurers may require a minimum level of premium.
- Discuss your business operations with your agent or broker to determine coverage needs.
- Ask if discounts are available for multiple policies.