For Producers

Producer license (full and limited lines) - individual non-resident

A producer is a person licensed to sell, solicit or negotiate insurance. See RCW 48.17.010 (

In Washington state, the health line of authority is referred to as "disability." The following terms all mean the same thing:

  • Health
  • Disability
  • Accident/sickness

Select your license type from the options below and complete the appropriate online application. Note: All licensing processes must be completed online. 

Non-resident applicants may use either the OIC's website or go through National Insurance Producer Registry (NIPR)(

You can also review the fees for your license category.

Full lines: life, disability (health), property, casualty or personal lines

Apply for your license online (

Limited lines: surety or credit

Apply for your license online (