Life settlement providers (LSP) buy existing life insurance policies at a discount of the policy’s benefit. The LSP keeps the policy in force to collect the benefit payout upon the insured person’s death, and must submit annual financial filing statements.
- Accessing the portal (PDF, 176KB)
- Portal menu options (PDF, 447KB)
- Filing out Page 1 of the annual statement (PDF, 276KB)
- Attaching documents to Page 2 of the annual statement (PDF, 570KB)
- Filing out Page 3 and submitting (PDF, 414KB)
- File annual statement