Charitable gift annuities are a fixed sum of money paid to a person for the rest of their life, issued by a non-profit organization after accepting the person's donation. Organizations must submit annual financial filing statements.
Charitable gift annuity issuers with a fiscal year ending on or between January 31, 2016 and December 31, 2016, should use the 2016 January-December CGA annual report instructions (Word, 228KB).
- Accessing the portal (PDF, 319KB)
- Portal menu options (PDF, 447KB)
- Filling out Page 1 of the annual report (PDF, 434KB)
- Attaching documents to the annual report (Page 2) (PDF, 275KB)
- Filling out and submitting Page 3 (PDF, 162KB)
- Annual report attestation (Word, 28KB)
- Separate Reserve Fund Attestation (Word, 30KB)
- File annual report
Charitable gift annuity issuers with a fiscal year ending on or between January 31, 2017 and December 31, 2017, should use the 2017 January-December CGA annual report instructions (Word, 347KB).