The purpose of this Request for Qualifications (RFQ) is to select multiple contractors to form a mentor work group within the Office of Insurance Commissioner's (OIC) Statewide Health Insurance Benefits Advisors (SHIBA) network. Only vendors with current contracts related to SHIBA services are eligible to submit responses to this solicitation.
Contractors selected as a result of this RFQ will be required to:
- Participate in the work group.
- Implement improvements within the contractor's organization.
- Mentor volunteers and other SHIBA contractors.
Minimum qualifications include:
- Capacity for full participation in the mentoring work group.
- The vendor must have a Volunteer Coordinator in place to work with other Volunteer Coordinators within the SHIBA network.
- Willingness and ability to adapt their own recruitment and retention strategies based on the findings of the mentoring work group.
October 20, 2022 - Questions are due from vendors
October 25, 2022 - OIC will post the final addendum to the RFQ
November 2, 2022 - Vendor proposals are due to OIC by 11:59 p.m. Pacific Time