For Producers

Crop adjuster

An adjuster is a person who investigates or reports claims arising under insurance contracts. Crop adjusters act as adjusters for claims arising under crop insurance. See RCW 48.17.010 (

To obtain your crop adjuster license, follow the steps below.

  1. Determine which type of crop losses you will be adjusting,
  2. Have your fingerprints taken, and
  3. Apply for your license online.

Have your Wash. exam score report or your current crop adjuster proficiency program (CAPP) certification card ready; you'll need to attach whichever is applicable electronically or mail it in.