Insurance questions and complaints
- Call toll-free: 800-562-6900
- Call local: 360-725-7080
- TDD: 360-586-0241
- Fax: 360-586-2018
- Send us a message: Consumer Protection
- File a complaint or check your complaint status
5000 Capitol Blvd., SE
Tumwater, WA 98501
Statewide Health Insurance Benefits Advisors (SHIBA)
SHIBA is part of the insurance commissioner's consumer protection services. The SHIBA program provides free, unbiased and confidential help with Medicare and health care choices.
Is someone selling insurance that seems too good to be true? File a report with our Consumer Protection division.
Have a tip for our fraud investigators? File a report about someone trying to commit fraud against an insurance company.
- Call: 360-586-2566
- Send us a message: Criminal Investigations Unit
- Report fraud against an insurance company in Washington state