If you have hearing loss
We have access to a telecommunications device for the deaf (TDD/TTY) for callers who have hearing or speech impairments. We can also provide help with American Sign Language (ASL).
If you are limited English proficient (LEP)
We have staff members who speak Spanish and Tagalog, and we can provide help with over 100 languages through a telephone interpreter service at no cost to you.
Call us at: 800-562-6900
- Answer questions about home, auto, health, life, annuities, business and other insurance
- Help you understand your insurance rights, including your health insurance appeal rights and the process
- Help you understand how health reform works
- Look into your complaints against an insurance company
- Provide you with information about your shopping options
- Verify if an agent, agency or company is authorized to sell insurance in Washington state
How to contact us
- Call 800-562-6900
- TDD/TYY: 360-586-0241
- TDD: 800-833-6384
- In person at our Tumwater office