SHIBA News Flash is published biweekly, or more frequently for time-sensitive health insurance news. Please pass this information on to others who may be interested. To contribute items, email Donna Wells, editor.
- COVID-19 and new Medicare "equitable relief"
- CMS clarifies broad expansion of Special Enrollment Periods for Medicare Part D and Medicare Advantage plans
- Medicare patients under “observation status” win right to appeal
- Free webinar: Three steps to manage stress during uncertain times
- Coronavirus and health insurance if you’re working and age 65 plus
- Beware of Medicare coronavirus scams
- Keeping OIC staff and consumers safe
- CMS announce sanctions against Clear Spring plans
- New twist on Social Security phone scam