Individual and family health plans & premiums
Important enrollment information
The 2021 annual open enrollment period runs Nov. 1, 2020 through Dec. 15, 2020 for health coverage to start Jan. 1, 2021. If you miss this enrollment period, you can still buy a plan in the Exchange Dec. 16, 2020 though Jan. 15, 2021 for coverage to start Feb. 1, 2021.
For 2021 there are additional choices and new coverage options called Cascade Care plans (www.wahealthplanfinder.org). Cascade Care plans and subsidies are only available if you buy a plan through the Exchange (www.wahealthplanfinder.org). Non-Exchange plans are plans you buy through an insurance agent, broker or directly from a company.
The 2020 annual open enrollment period to buy an individual and family health plan is closed, unless you qualify for Apple Health (www.hca.wa.gov) or a special enrollment period.
Filter plans by county
Exchange plans available in these counties
Non-Exchange plans available in these counties
|Regence BlueCross BlueShield of Oregon - 2021 premiums||Clark||Clark|
|Regence BlueShield - 2020 premiums||No Exchange plans available||Columbia, King, Pierce, Walla Walla, Yakima|
|Regence BlueShield - 2021 premiums||Clallam, Cowlitz, Grays Harbor, Island, Jefferson, King, Kitsap, Klickitat, Lewis, Mason, Pacific, Pierce, San Juan, Skagit, Skamania, Snohomish, Thurston, Wahkiakum, Whatcom, Yakima||Clallam, Cowlitz, Grays Harbor, Island, Jefferson, King, Kitsap, Klickitat, Lewis, Mason, Pacific, Pierce, San Juan, Skagit, Skamania, Snohomish, Thurston, Wahkiakum, Whatcom, Yakima|
|United Healthcare - 2021premiums||Adams, Clallam, Jefferson, King, Kittitas, Lincoln, Mason, Pierce, Whitman, Yakima||No non-Exchange plans available|
- Learn how health insurance works
- Individuals & families
- When can I buy an individual health plan?
- Individual and family health plans & premiums
- Get help paying for coverage
- What if I've lost my health insurance coverage?
- How my premiums are determined
- What you need to know about medical provider networks
- How to find a medical provider
- What are my out-of-pocket costs?
- What you need to know about short-term medical plans
- Small business owners
- For medical providers
- Dental insurance
- Tribal members
- When health insurers can ask you about your health
- Lost your coverage
- Can't afford coverage
- The Washington State Health Insurance Pool (WSHIP)
- Options for people with disabilities
- Appealing a health insurance denial
- Your health insurance rights
- Health insurance rate increases
- Health insurance FAQ
- Health savings accounts