For Producers

Specialty producer - portable electronics - business entity non-resident

Licensed specialty producer agents are allowed to sell insurance covering communications equipment to individuals, groups or corporations. See RCW 48.120.005.

Apply online  for the license and submit all the items below.

Required materials

Please send us

  • A list of locations that intend to offer communications equipment insurance
  • Copies of available brochures or other written materials where communication equipment insurance is sold
  • Copies of training-and-education-program materials
  • Documents certifying that the policy or certificate of coverage and rates have been approved by us

For corporations or LLCs

Send a copy of your articles of incorporation or formation.

For firms

Please submit a copy of your registration with the Business Licensing Service.

Note: A firm includes a partnership or sole proprietorship.

Fee schedule

License fee: $500