The purpose of this rulemaking is to correct spelling of the word “indentify” in WAC 284-12-080(9) and to amend the language in WAC 284-12-080 to clarify how the OIC expects producers to maintain their premium account and systems. The revision is intended to clarify the types of accounting records or accounting system that is required by the state. The clarification is needed based upon what is being discovered and reviewed when an insurance agency is being examined.
- Nov. 5, 2019 at 8:30 am
- Office of the Insurance Commissioner: 302 Sid Snyder Ave SW, #200, Olympia WA 98504
- Capitol Campus office driving directions
Stakeholder draft released on Aug. 12, 2019
Notice of rulemaking
- The comment period for the CR-102 has closed.
- The comment period for the stakeholder draft has closed.
- The comment period for the CR-101 has closed.
- View previously submitted comments.