The purpose of this rulemaking is to revise WAC 284-38, WAC 284-44A, WAC 284-46A, and WAC 284-58 concerning the electronic filing of forms and rates. The intent is to harmonize the structure and wording of these WACs and incorporate requirements for plan management documents (binders) for health care service contractors, health maintenance organizations, life and disability carriers and charitable gift annuity filers.
Stakeholder draft released on August 16, 2019
- August 30, 2019 at 3:00 p.m.
- Tumwater Office: 5000 Capitol Blvd. SE, Tumwater, WA 98501
- Directions to Tumwater office.
- There is no call-in option.
Notice to start rulemaking
- The comment period for the stakeholder draft is open until August 30, 2019.
- The comment period for the CR-101 has closed.
- Send comments to the rules coordinator.