February 21, 2019
OLYMPIA, Wash. – Insurance Commissioner Mike Kreidler disciplined and issued fines in January totaling $5,900 against insurance companies, agents and others who violated state insurance regulations.
- Pacific Blue Health Network, New York City; ordered to cease and desist from selling insurance without a certificate of authority, order 19-0057
- Lincoln National Life Insurance Co., Fort Wayne, Ind.; ordered to cease and desist selling insurance through unlicensed producers, order 19-0033
Agents and brokers
Kreidler disciplined the following insurance producers for violating insurance regulations in their dealings with policyholders:
- Gregory D. Lone, East Wenatchee, Wash.; fined $3,000, order 18-0443
- American Insure All Agency, Inc., Lynwood, Wash.; fined $1,000, order 18-0466
- Jeff D. Graham, Puyallup, Wash.; license revoked, order 18-0496
- Chandler Parker Widman, Spokane Valley, Wash.; license revoked, order 18-0532
- PBI Insurance Agency LLC, Clackamas, Ore., and Jeremy Lowell Rugg, Wilsonville, Ore.; license revoked, order 19-0009
- Luke Smith, Clackamas, Ore.; license revoked, order 19-0010
Kreidler disciplined the following insurance producers for violating state licensing laws:
- Raymand Luther McGee, Seattle, license revoked, order 18-0516
- Leon Brooks, Spokane Valley, Wash.; license revoked, order 19-0035
- Tamara Reinecke Wong or Wong & Associates, Portland; fined $250 and license suspended, order 18-0508
- Nikia V. Jones, Chicago; license revoked, order 18-0510
- Miranda Eaddy, Windsor, Conn.; license revoked, order 18-0511
- D Juane Antoinette Anthony, Las Vegas; license revoked, order 18-0521
- Stephanie L. Bale, Lockport, N.Y.; license revoked, order 19-0001
- Paul McCaskill, Carrollton, Texas; license revoked, order 19-0003
- Deborah Lynn Miner, Woodstock, Ill.; license revoked, order 19-0004
- Christopher Lee Pounds, Overland Park, Kan.; license suspended, order 19-0006
- Justin David Mann, Phoenix; license revoked, order 19-0011
- Brent D. Mann, Chandler, Ariz.; license revoked, order 19-0012
- Tracy Lawrence, Creve Couer, Mo.; license revoked, order 19-0021
- Higginbotham Insurance Agency., Inc.; Fort Worth, Texas; fined $250, order 19-0036
- Regence BlueShield continuing education, Seattle; fined $1,400, order 18-0518
About the Office
Kreidler’s office oversees Washington’s insurance industry to ensure that companies, agents and brokers follow state laws. Since 2001, Kreidler has assessed more than $26 million in fines, which are deposited in the state's general fund to pay for state services.
The Office of the Insurance Commissioner publishes disciplinary orders against companies, agents and brokers.
For an insurance question or complaint, contact Kreidler’s consumer advocates online or by phone at 800-562-6900.