You should not pay anything for your vaccine
All COVID-19 vaccines are free, with no out-of-pocket costs. This applies regardless if you have health insurance, Medicare or no insurance.
- Health insurers will waive copays and deductibles for all COVID-19 vaccines.
- State Department of Health vaccine coverage chart (www.doh.wa.gov).
If you get a bill for a COVID-19 vaccine:
- From your insurer, file a complaint with our office.
- From your medical provider, file a complaint with the state Department of Health (www.doh.wa.gov).
Washington state's vaccination plan
Washington state is delivering vaccines to residents through a phased approach, based on risk and vaccine availability.
- Read more about the state's vaccine plan (www.doh.wa.gov).
- Find a vaccine in Washington state (vaccinelocator.doh.wa.gov)