The Office of Insurance Commissioner (OIC) is initiating this Request for Proposals (RFP) to solicit responses from vendors interested in participating on a project to provide senior-level professional project management services and produce completed consumer-oriented video materials intended for the general public.
The contractor selected as a result of this RFP will be required to:
- Provide creative production services including: producer and director, storytelling and structuring, video and audio recording, editing and music;
- Review all background materials related to projects provided by OIC, including relevant reports, articles and project objectives;
- Recommend most effective modes of representation and production strategies to meet OIC’s needs;
- Provide OIC with rough cuts to screen/review as they are available;
- Provide final cuts of 1-3 minutes for OIC approval; and
- Manage subcontracted production crews as required.
Required experience includes, but is not limited to:
- 10 years of video production;
- 5 years of consulting related to social media communication; and
- 2 years of producing video for social media.
Complete requirements are listed in section 1.4 of the solicitation document.
For complete details, review the solicitation document.
|Vendor questions due||11:59 pm, October 23, 2019|
|Last amendment and question responses||October 25, 2019|
|Vendor proposals||4:00 pm, November 4, 2019|