The Office of the Insurance Commissioner and the University of Washington's Climate Impacts Group hosted a climate risk summit, Break in the Ice: Climate Risk and the Insurance Industry, in Seattle in June 2016.
- To raise awareness with insurers and stakeholders about the need for the insurance industry to consider climate risks and insurance.
- To establish momentum for future industry engagement on climate risk.
- View photos from the summit (www.flickr.com); photos courtesy of University of Washington.
- View a video archive of the summit, courtesy of TVW.
- Read a recap of the summit (www.unepfi.org), courtesy of United Nations Environment Programme Finance Initiative.