SHB 1870 (leg.wa.gov) (Chapter 33, Laws of 2019) codifies several provisions of the Affordable Care Act into state law. Some provisions of SHB 1870 authorize the Office of the Insurance Commissioner to engage in rulemaking necessary to implement the legislation. Existing rules may need to be amended to be consistent with SHB 1870, and new rules may be required.
- December 13, 2019 at 10:00 AM
- Tumwater Office: 5000 Capitol Blvd SE. Tumwater, WA 98501
- Directions to Tumwater Office.
Stakeholder draft released on October 4, 2019
- October 18, 2019 at 2:00 p.m.
- Meeting to be held via conference call only.
- Call-in option: 360-407-3780 PIN Code: 152695 #
Stakeholder draft released on August 20, 2019
- August 26, 2019 at 1:00 p.m.
- Tumwater Office: 5000 Capitol Blvd. SE, Tumwater, WA 98501
- Directions to Tumwater office.
- Call-in option: 360-407-3780 PIN Code: 292878 #
Notice of start rulemaking
- The comment period for the CR-102 closed on December 11, 2019.
- The comment period for the second stakeholder draft closed on October 17, 2019.
- The comment period for the stakeholder draft closed on September 3, 2019.
- The comment period for the CR-101 closed on August 5, 2019.
- View previously submitted comments.