SHB 1870 (leg.wa.gov) (Chapter 33, Laws of 2019) codifies several provisions of the Affordable Care Act into state law. Some provisions of SHB 1870 authorize the Office of the Insurance Commissioner to engage in rulemaking necessary to implement the legislation. Existing rules may need to be amended to be consistent with SHB 1870, and new rules may be required.
Stakeholder draft released on August 20
- August 26, 2019 at 1:00 p.m.
- Tumwater Office: 5000 Capitol Blvd. SE, Tumwater, WA 98501
- Directions to Tumwater office.
- Call-in option: (360) 407-3780 PIN Code: 292878 #
Notice of start rulemaking
- The comment period for the stakeholder draft is open until: September 3, 2019
- The comment period for the CR-101 is now closed.
- Submit comments to the rules coordinator.