Who sells it
Employer-related health insurance
You may be able to get coverage:
- As an employee from your employer;
- Through your spouse or domestic partner’s employer; or
- Through COBRA (Consolidated Omnibus Reconciliation Act).
Small business owner health insurance
You may be able to get coverage by buying:
Other health care coverage options
- Until March 31, you can buy health care coverage directly from an insurance company for yourself or for your immediate family. Or, you can buy health care coverage through the Washington Healthplanfinder (www.wahealthplanfinder.org), and you may qualify for help paying your premium.
- If you can't afford coverage for you and your kids, you may qualify for our state’s Apple Health (www.hca.wa.gov) program. You can sign up for it through the Washington Healthplanfinder (www.wahealthplanfinder.org).
- Join a professional association that provides health benefits to its members.
- If you're age 65, you can enroll in Medicare.