How to print your license
Before you can print your license, you'll need to log into your account.
If you know your user ID and password, log in.
If you're unsure of or don't know your user ID or password, select the link labeled, "Forgot User ID/Password?" This will reset your account and forward a new password and user ID reminder to your registered email address.
Note: You can only print a license when you're logged into your account.
Once you've logged into your account:
- Select the menu option labeled "Print License(s)" to display the "Print License Certificate(s)" screen.
- In the "License Information" section, place a check mark in the "Select All" column in the row that corresponds to your license type. You may select more than one at a time.
- Select the "Generate License Certificate" button.
- You will receive a prompt to open a PDF file.
- You may save the PDF file to your computer, forward it to someone via email or open the file to print a hard copy.