How to print your license
Before you can print your license, you'll need to log into your online account.
- If you know your user ID and password, log in.
- If you're unsure of your user ID or password, select the link labeled, "Forgot User ID/Password?" This will reset your account and forward a new password and user ID reminder to your registered email address.
- If you don't know, contact us via phone or email for assistance.
Note: you can only print a license when you're logged into your account.
Once you've logged into your account:
- Select the menu option labeled "Print License(s)" to display the "Print License Certificate(s)" screen.
- In the "License Information" section, place a check mark in the "Select All" column in the row that corresponds to your license type. You may select more than one at a time.
- Select the "Generate License Certificate" button.
- You will receive a prompt to open a PDF file.
- You may save the PDF file to your computer, forward it to someone via email or open the file to print a hard copy.