Designation courses eligible for full continuing education (CE) credit

We will consider approving a designation course for individual continuing education credit if the course is direct, specific to insurance, and is part of one of the following insurance designation programs:

  • America's Health Insurance Plans (AHIP)
  • Certified Insurance Counselor (CIC)
  • Chartered Life Underwriter (CLU)
  • Chartered Property Casualty Underwriter (CPCU)
  • Certified Employee Benefits Specialist (CEBS)
  • Life Office Management Association (LOMA)
  • Life Underwriting Training Council (LUTC)

The OIC may approve additional insurance designation program courses of similar substance.

Updated 08/08/2014

See also

Need more help?