Health coverage filing instructions
Who files and what needs to be filed?
You must file all rates and forms prior to use if you're a disability insurer, Health Care Service Contractor (HCSC), or Health Maintenance Organization (HMO).
How do I file?
Use the documents below to assist you in your filing.
- SERFF HD general form filing instructions (PDF, 812KB)
- SERFF HD general rate filing instructions (PDF, 385KB)
- Appendix A - Large group rate and form filing flowchart (PDF, 125KB)
- Special one-time small-group rate filing instructions (PDF, 177KB)
- Medicare Supplement Outlines of Coverage (PDF, 120KB)
For HCSCs and HMOs
- NAIC life, accident & health, annuity and credit-coding matrix (PDF, 455KB)
- Groups other than small groups filing summary (Word, 77KB)
For disability insurance
For network reports