Life settlement broker - individual resident

A person who negotiates life settlement contracts between an owner and providers. A broker represents only the owner and owes fiduciary duty to the owner to act according to the owner's instructions, and in the best interest of the owner. See RCW 48.102.006 (

You can also review the fees for your license category.

  1. Meet the one year life line of authority producer license requirement.

    If you have held an active producer license with a life line of authority (LOA) for at least one year in your home state you may apply for a life settlement broker license.

    If you haven't held a producer license with a life LOA for at least one year, you cannot apply for this license.
  2. Apply for your license online.

Updated 07/30/2014

See also

Need more help?