Crop adjuster

An adjuster is a person who investigates or reports claims arising under insurance contracts. Crop adjusters act as adjusters for claims arising under crop insurance. See RCW 48.17.010 (

  1. Determine which type of crop lossess you will be adjusting.
  2. Have your fingerprints taken.
  3. Apply for your license online.

Have your WA exam score report or your current CAPP certification card ready, you'll need to attach whichever is applicable electronically or mail it in.

Updated 04/15/2014

See also

Need more help?