Adjuster license - individual non-resident
A person who investigates or reports claims arising under insurance contracts.
- Crop adjusters act as adjusters for claims arising under crop insurance.
- Independent adjusters represent the insurer.
- Public adjusters represent the insured.
- Determine which type of crop losses you will be adjusting.
- Have a license in your home state or your designated home state (if your home state does not issue a crop adjuster license).
- Apply for your license online.
Have your current CAPP certification card ready. You'll need to attach it electronically or mail it in.
Have your bond information (PDF, 19KB) ready. You'll need to attach it electronically or mail it in.