Premium fiance companies - business entity non-resident
A licensee engaged in the business of entering into insurance premium finance agreements. See RCW 48.56.020 (www.apps.leg.wa.gov).
- Uniform application for business entity insurance license. This application must be completed on behalf of the company or by every producer that is financing premiums or signing contracts/agreements. Request form via email.
- Each authorized individual will need to complete a uniform application for an individual insurance producer license. Request form via email.
Important: There are additional instructions for completing uniform applications in Washington state listed below. Please review them carefully.
- If the authorized individual is not already licensed, they also need to submit a hard-copy fingerprint card and fingerprint-processing fee.
- For corporations or LLCs, send a copy of your articles of incorporation or formation.
- For firms, file your trade name with the Business Licensing Service (www.bls.dor.wa.gov) . A firm includes a partnership or sole proprietorship.
- License fee: $100
- Fingerprint processing fee: $42.50 (if applicable)
- Filing fee: $5
Make checks payable to: Washington Insurance Commissioner. You may combine all fees on one check.
Form instructions: uniform applications for individual or business entity insurance license
|For individual applications||For business entity applications|
At the top of the "Jurisdiction and Type of License Requested" page there is a key for abbreviations in the grid.
Just below these abbreviations, there are categories for License Type, Major Lines of Authority and Limited Lines of Authority.
There are two "Jurisdiction and Type of License Requested" pages. One is for Major Lines of Authority. The other is for Limited Lines of Authority. At the top of each, there is a key for abbreviations in the grid.
Just below the abbreviations there are categories for Legal Business Type, License/Registration Type and Lines of Authority.
On the Limited Lines of Authority page: