These letters are generated for licensees who are licensed for surety (bail-bond agencies), at the request of the Washington state courts.
To request a court-certification letter:
- Submit a written request that includes the licensee name (bail-bond agency) and WAOIC number.
- The fee (per letter) is $5.
- Fax or email the request if a credit-card-authorization form (PDF, 41KB) is included to cover the fee.
- Make sure your affiliations are up-to-date before submitting your request.
- Requests are usually processed within three days of receiving them.