Health coverage filing instructions
The deadline for filing rate and form filings for Plan Year 2016 for individual small group and stand-alone dental plans that offer the pediatric essential health benefit is April 3, 2015. Filings received after April 3, 2015 will be rejected without review.
Who files and what needs to be filed?
You must file all rates and forms prior to use if you're a disability insurer, Health Care Service Contractor (HCSC), or Health Maintenance Organization (HMO).
How do I file?
Use the documents below to assist you in your filing.
- Form filing instructions (PDF, 294KB)
- Rate filing instructions (PDF, 266KB)
- Medicare Supplement Outlines of Coverage (PDF, 120KB)
For HCSCs and HMOs
- Questions and answers (PDF, 72KB)
- NAIC life, accident & health, annuity and credit-coding matrix (PDF , 1024KB)
- Groups other than small groups filing summary (Word, 77KB)
For disability insurance
For network reports