Washington State Health Insurance Pool (WSHIP) report
The WSHIP assessment report collects health plan and stop-loss enrollment information. The information is used to determine each plan member's share of the WSHIP assessment.
Report due March 1, 2013 for the 2012 enrollment.
Who needs to submit the WSHIP assessment report?
- An insurer whose Certificate of Authority lists Disability as an authorized class of insurance?
- A health care service contractor (HCSC)?
- A healthcare maintenance organization (HMO)?
- A self-funded multiple employer welfare arrangement (MEWA)?
If you answered:
- Yes to any then you must submit the WSHIP assessment report by March 1st.
- No to all then you do not need to fill out this report.