To add additional full lines (life, disability, property, casualty or personal lines) to your producer license
Log into your account and select "Add Other Line(s)."
- Residents will need to attach their passing-score reports.
- Non-residents – Make sure we can verify your home-state lines of authority via the national producer database (NIPR).
- There are no fees for adding additional full lines.
To add variable to your producer license
Log into your account and select "Add Variable Line."
- You will need to provide your Central Registration Depository (CRD) number in order to add the variable line of authority to your license.
- There is no fee for adding variable to your license.
To add travel to your producer license
- Log into your account and select "Add Other Line(s)."
- There is no fee for adding travel to your license.
Note: To be a designated responsible licensed person (DRLP) for a business entity licensed for travel, you must have travel on your individual license.